Saturday 21 January 2012

Thankyou!

though, its bad
sometime, its worst
and at times its torturing to death


Apart!


Apart from everything ill and evil happens between us
You're the only who is for me
I should OWN you, be proud of you!


Must must say you're the perfect one
No matter life is not well, but being with you is all well
I'll treasure you forever. 


I am sorry I tore you apart, I felt you down
I being so worst and unfair
You know I am Me, the one very incomplete


You are no one but the ultimate friend and a true love. 
Life lived with you is life ever lived


Thanks a million...  :-)




11 comments:

  1. Beautifully written!
    Nice Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so sweet :) You expressed it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the post below..my bday usually turns out bad cos i expect sooo much..n esp if that special someone fails on me...aaah

    Hey dear! am from Pakistan n was just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to befriend. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups. I write on relationships mostly as well as some funny stuff.
    I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? Don’t forget to comment please !!
    The Emotional Lava
    Best of Luck for ur blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apart... :)
    Great Write up indeed.
    love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm back :D Where are you lost?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for following my blog, definitely following yours and very nice post, you should write more often

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog...
    And well written.
    Following :-)

    Regards from India,
    jaice
    beinalone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete